Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dress in style the go hog wild, me oh my oh

Dr Seuss once said "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
What a lovely old man.
Did you know that he was the one who made up the word nerd? And then people reading his books started using it in daily life.
I encourage you to laugh at life's realities sometime. It helps a lot, as long as you can stop and take some things seriously. 
picture courtesy of worth1000.com
Which brings me to imaginism studios, 
which completely fits the theme of this post, I think. Imaginism has some cool art on it, especially this one
by Kei Acedera. So that's how platypuses(platypi? platypo? platypeese?)are made!
Ponder this, pontificate upon it, I plead you!
--Lola

Title Quote: Hank Williams, Jambalaya

Where did it go?