Sunday, January 18, 2009

I can walk on water, I can fly I will keep on fighting till I die

Have you ever had flaming cheese before? Saganaki. It sounds Asian, but it is Greek. I had been craving some for a while so my father took me to a nice little greek restaurant, where I promptly ordered my beloved saganaki. It is a hard greek cheese, I'm not sure what, but the waiter came to the table with the cheese in flames. THey must soak the cheese with alcohol first, which keeps it on fire but burns away anything that would make you drunk. As it is set on the table, it is expertly handled, still burning, by the waiter, who takes a fork and knife and flips it around and around, with blue and yellow flames shooting from it, until the fire is gone, almost magically. He then sprinkles some lemon on it, and departs. The first bite is the best. If this were paper I was writing on, the ink would be smudged because I am slobbering just thinking about it. It is crunchy on the outside, yet soft, and warm, and chewy, on the inside, and there is cheese flavor and fire flavor and tangy lemon flavor all perfectly mixed with the rough outside and melty inside and warmness everywhere. Mmmmmmm.......

And now, for something completely different!

I have just found the most awesome website, creaturesinmyhead.com. I love it. and then there's dead zebra, which has the coolest mystery shirt.
here's a cool creature, drawn by andrew bell.

I would have written more, except I have just read some horrible things I will soon post about as soon as possible. For now, these horrible things are keeping me from talking about good stuff, so,
unhappily yours, 
Lola


Title Quote: Basshunter, i can walk on water

Where did it go?