Friday, January 9, 2009

What did they say Things I can't understand It's too close for comfort

I am going to complain. That's what's so great about blogging. You can complain and no one can tell you to shut up. I shouldn't have come home. I was supposed to stay away for the party, so my brothers could hang with their friends. I had no where to go. I came home. They came home. I am now holed up in my room, listening to adolescent boys be adolescent boys. It's actually quite interesting. Not to copy flower, but here they are...
"money money money... pushback."
"i can't see it! gus is in my way!"
"there's already a crack in my window! can you not crack it again?"
"that is such an awesome crack!"
"back up, I'm gonna.. livin breathin..."
"yo, watch out for the cable."
"go outside!" "stupid! heh, no seriously! I'm not joking."
screams, laughter, and banging come from all sides. I have never felt so claustrophobic in my own home.
"yo, i call china, dude!" "nah, i just got to your house. what time?" "nooo, this is my game!"
"zishbika! yo guys..."
"i need that, no!" 
guitar strumming of someone who obviously knows nothing about a guitar ensues.
I guess I better leave, soon.


Title quote: cruel summer, bananarama

Where did it go?