Saturday, January 10, 2009

Its getting near dawn, when lights close their tired eyes

Looking back on my post this morning, I laugh. After having written this, I venture out of my room, through the jungle of laughing, hooting boys, swinging around the furniture. I went upstairs and found my father, and we ate a delicious mushroom artichoke leftover pasta garlic mash up fried quite quickly in a pan and then eaten just as quickly. Then there were cakes for the boys, and an (actually quite nice) rendition of happy birthday.  Needless to say, after food, the boys settled down and their brains were numbed by video games and computer games alike. A few of us played card games, and then the boys departed for the night, off to their respective homes. It was a nice evening, really. 

Title Quote: sunshine of your love, (written by eric clapton)I'm thinking of the Cream version.

Where did it go?