Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Let the children lose it Let the children use it Let all the children boogie

. . . Because this, my dearies, is the 100th post! *cue fanfare and confetti and cookie monster balloons* A momentous day indeed. The big one-oh-oh.
Well, folks, it's been a pleasure so far in serving you, and I hope to have many more posts in the coming years, months, weeks, days, minutes, seconds. . .

I hope you enjoy you're days especially today, and walk with the spring in your step because you have the knowledge that Lola has reached 100. But don't spring too high, because you may land on the moon, and no one wants that because there's no internet access up there, and so then how would you read my blog?

Here is what I find an incredibly moving and inspirational quote from our dear departed president, John F. Kennedy, which I found while at the JFK library.

"All this will not be finished in the first one hundred days.
Nor will it be finished in the first one thousand days,
nor in the life of this administration,
nor even perhaps in our lifetime on this planet.
But let us begin."

Yes, let us begin. Let us all begin. I mean, you can't reach the end without starting at the beginning, now can you?

Love, Lola


Title Quote: Starman, David Bowie

3 comments:

Mountain Spirit said...

YAY!!! Though my young lola you are far from 100. ;) Anyway... congrats! your blog is also almost a year old too...

Persephone said...

ome, i was considering that quote for yearbook!

Lola Bellybutton said...

you still can. I absolutely love it.

Where did it go?