Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I didn't recognize you Without the handcuffs

Just a small moment of hilariousness. Probably cruelty and humiliation, too, but I can't focus on that when there are psychedelic snails, captain jack sparrow, and chickens in the picture.
Let me explain.
You've heard of dog shows, no? American Kennel Club and all that?
Well there are shows kind of like that, but "creative grooming" where the owners dress their dogs up and dye their hair and cut it into shapes to create all sorts of things that are anything but dogs. Some of my favorites are:

the snail


captain jack sparrow


the chicken


and so totally the horse


here is the link if you feel inexorably pulled towards looking at weird colored dogs. Because who isn't?

Title Quote: Light My Candle, Rent Soundtrack

1 comment:

Mountain Spirit said...

lol... thts so sad that theyre doing that to those dogs! still, funny...

Where did it go?