Thursday, September 10, 2009

I was accosted by my boss

who flossed me with an albatross
and tossed me into moss
and told me he was cross
and introduced himself as Ross
from Friends, with Trevor's
picture on his head
and got down on one knee and said
"eat this soggy human bread
though your shiny teeth are red
marry me instead.
or I promise I'll be dead
by the morning
this is your last warning....

this is the beginning to a camp song written many years ago and kept alive orally. I never got the rest of the verses, and this chorus is all I can remember. It is accompanied by a lovely melody that is easily yet happily stuck in your head, and has many long and clever verses.
Next post: The spearmint tea conspiracy!

4 comments:

Mountain Spirit said...

tht is soo funny! it cant hav been tht old cuz "Friends" refers to the 90's sitcom rite?

Lola Bellybutton said...

well yes but thats at least 20 yrs ago!

Mountain Spirit said...

wow... i keep on 4etting tht since its almost 2010, the 90s r technically 20 years ago...

I FEEL SO OLD!

Lola Bellybutton said...

lol

Where did it go?