Tuesday, March 31, 2009

cuz you said the brains I had went to my head

Hello everyone!
Words are part of everyone's life, as flower has recently demonstrated , though that post is not really what has inspired this post, and hopefully, other posts to come. Now, as I was saying, Words weave and slither through the depths of all of our inner cupboards and looking glasses of our convoluted minds, so I believe it is time to shake out the carpets and dust out the cobwebs and add a few new words to file away somewhere, ok? 
 first off, we have pogonotrophy, which almost sounds slightly dirty, but really just means beard growing. Just needed to out that there, as I believe I have posted not just once, but twice about beards!
Then, onto ishkabibble. Don't you just love that word? Ishkabibble, ishkaboo! Don't you love me, I love you! Ha... I know my rhyming sucks, don;t be mean ;).
Anyway, it means a dismissive statement. Try saying that next time you want to tell tell someone something's wrong.
Alrightey then,
I'll be off, and goodbye (which actually was made up by shakespeare and is a mishmashed version of god be with you) well, my god, that is!

Title Quote: Oasis, Don't Look Back in Anger

Where did it go?