Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I guess, half a dozen cases doesn't last that long Come tomorrow morning it will be all gone


"These are from a book called Disorder in the American Courts, and are things people actually said in court, word for word, taken down and now published by court reporters who had the torment of staying calm while these exchanges were actually taking place." 
here is one, and click the link above to see others!
ATTORNEY: ALL your responses MUST be oral, OK? What school did you go to? 
---
WITNESS: Oral.

omb it left me laughing so hard...
 AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT 
the Fish n' Flush! ('nuff said)
and just cuz this sandwich is like a fluffernutter without the fluff (i think you all know what I'm talking about) I will just have to dollop a big load of fluff into here in the for of pics and quotes yay!!!!
If the English language made any sense, a catastrophe would be an apostrophe with fur.
I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals. I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants.
  - 
A. Whitney Brown




Title Quote: Beer Run, Garth Brooks

No comments:

Where did it go?