Monday, October 26, 2009

So I'm going to buy a gun and start a war If you can tell me something worth fighting for

I guess I don't have a lot to say right now. I guess I'm being pushed so hard in school, with high school applications, with test prep and art portfolio, that I don't have a lot of time to sit and think about things and write about them. I don't have enough time to be philosophical. But I do have a bunch of cool and/or beautiful things other people have done/made. I'm not posting them. I'm just going to wait. Wait until it's all over, until it's all out of the way, and I have time to sit and think my little head off. Then, who knows? Posts may be flying from my fingertips.

I did have a dream last night: In it, I was in a pool in London, on a floaty pool thing, that I was navigating as a raft. My guide person was standing by the edge, directing me where to go. As I passed by parts (it was a very big pool), I would see baby animals, sitting by the edge or in the water. I kept pointing them out, because they were so cute, but the thing is, all the baby animals were predators. I kept trying to navigate away from them, but the current was strong and I bumped into a baby alligator. I made my way to the edge of the pool, relieved that the alligator hadn't retaliated. But there it was, smiling cutely and swishing its tail. It stuck its head over mine, its jaws pushing into my neck. I could feel it, but it wasn't painful, nor was I scared (this often happens to me in my dreams). But I was in danger, and I knew that. Soon enough, a man with a British accent pulled it off, and then some other things happened, not relevant to this story. After telling this to my father, he told me he thought it was about boys: They may be cute and all, but they're dangerous. I laughed out loud. I didn't think it was. But maybe? I don't know, can't say for sure. Brain, what are you trying to tell me?
Title Quote:Coldplay, a Rush of Blood to the Head

No comments:

Where did it go?