Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy talk, keep talkin' happy talk,



Ok, amazing waffle stuffs.
I don't know why, I am not especially obssesed with waffles, but I seem to be a waffle magnet. Here are some interesting...tidbits. heeheehee!
here are the most awesome..penguin waffles! yum...
and then the most illustrious...typewriter waffles! unfortunately not for sale...
and then there are the yummy treats that everyone else will think are disgusting and weird and don't know how I scarf down but I do. 
courtesy of  www.brothers-brick.com
You see, I love waffles, the day after they have been made and they are cold from the fridge, just not frozen. So you have cold waffles, and the only thing that makes them even better is to put a dob of peanut butter in each little square, and break them off and eat them with a glass of milk. Then it's just like eating these little mini peanut butter cups!
:-):-):-)
ok, I think i may have freaked you out enough for the day.
*retreats into little hidey-hole with cold waffle and peanut butter*

Title Quote: South Pacific--Bloody Mary, Happy Talk

Where did it go?