Saturday, November 29, 2008

Shoot your honey dove

I have a confession to make.
you see, I like guy movies.
and I'm a girl.
now, you may be thinking, "so what? That is so sexist of you to make it some confession or something!"
that's why I am talking about it. And it might interest you.
All of my friends hate guy movies--you know, guns, shooting, car chases, that sort of stuff.
I live in a house surrounded by boys, and so we watch a lot of movies like that.
I love them! They are so exciting, with the action that you don't find in chick flicks.
I think that all girls that like guy movies should start a club, for want of a better word. This is my amazing epiphany. and we should talk about our favorite guy movies (mine is Hot Fuzz) and it would be awesome!
I always get hyped up about cool ideas, though I never really get the done.
maybe i will make a website just for this, but I doubt it, so anyone here reading this who thinks its a good idea should do something about it!
yeah!



Title Quote: Elysian Fields, Sugarplum Arches

Where did it go?