Saturday, October 18, 2008

turning into butterflies above our nation

So, I think I will start by talking about Halloween, the time where we all(except the partypoopers) dress up and go to get candy, or, if they are grown up, give candy. Or go to parties or host parties. But that's besides the point! The point is, My friends and I (we are all in the seventh grade at the best school ever) are going to be peace love and happiness. I'm love. I don't want to wear just a cut out haert, I'd much rather be something that would symbolize it, like my friend Sema, who is being peace, is wearing a long ty-died shirt and a long white wig, which says peace quite well, but doesn't have peace signs everywhere. I, on the other hand, do not have that talent, and I am stuck, aside from this picture--
but, you know. This post has become a boring flop. I should work on that, but I have not time now. so, toodles!
Lola

Title Quote: Written By Joni Mitchell, woodstock(though I was thinking about the csny version)

Where did it go?