Friday, April 17, 2009

Nude noodle model parlor in the Nefarious zone

Alright! I'm back. Did you miss me? I am too busy smelling my room, tasting the filtered water, preparing to actually leave the house and walk somewhere, to post about the vacation. You will understand why I am doing these seemingly normal things with such gusto as soon as I get around to explaining. In the mean time, I must just tell you that the plane did not crash and the post before I left was my last, so be happy and rejoice! Now, with my apologies, I shall just show some random pictures and not so random words.
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig. 
by Bankhead, Tallulah 


A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body. 
by Fuller, Margaret 
(this quote is actually referring to books, but we can say strawberries, right? ;p) 






when is a caterpillar a butterfly?

BuTTeRfLiEs fLuTTeR By *sigh*




title quote: Joe strummer and the Mescaleros, Mondo Bongo

No comments:

Where did it go?